Thursday, August 27, 2009

Illustrator tool tips

On my website, http://www.beanillustrator.com, I regularly see searches for situations that aren't covered in the site. Also, I constantly get emails from people who are slightly or totally confused about how to work in Adobe Illustrator.

The premise of this blog will be to answer as many of those questions as I can, with the hope that people who didn't find the answer before will search again and find it here. If you have a question about how Illustrator works, post it here and I'll do my best to help you out. Keep in mind, though, that I'm not an Adobe employee, and this is done on my free time. I also don't know ALL the answers, but I can usually figure out one way or another to get the job done.

So with that introduction, here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment